Thursday, April 3, 2014

The art of Burncoat

We'll as you see Burncoat has good artist.As you walk around the school u will see a lot of good art and as a freshmen I joined a art class because I wanted to try and draw a lot of great drawings at first is hard but the teachers are so good they help you with everything and also cheer you up and motivate you.now that I'm a sophomore harder art work has come but I still do good thanks to the help of the teachers but I ain't the only good drawer there's a lot of good artist in Burncoat.You will notice a soon as you walk around the hall ways.

1 comment:

  1. hey jose did you like my picture that you stold from me lol. well you did good on youre picture of lebron but i do not like lebron. you keep drawing and be talented with the things that you do.keep doing good and keep doing bloggers because you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete